Saturday, December 18, 2010

Heart Ache Boy ,

Another Big Day Went By Again ,

Do You Sometimes feel t-that when you see a gardener ; picking flower , cutting the flower ,

Will You Heart--Ache ? ; To That Answer ; I  Will And I Do .

That Day , Going Back Home From VolleyBall , I  Was Walking-Walking Suddenly , I Saw One Gardener

Cutting Flowers , I Felt A Great Sense Of Pain In It , It Still Hurts Though .

According To My Research , A Flower Is Like Us It Needs Food , Water , Sunlight And Warmth .

They Are In Fact The Same As Us , I Am Not Critizing The Gardener But Though It Still Hurt Me In

Anyway And EveryWay .

Okay Fine , But If That What The Gardener Ones Then This Messenge Is To All Gardener

Dear Gardeners , Do You Feel A Sense Of Hurt When You Cut The Flowers ? Puleese Think About It

Okay ? ; And Let Me Give You A Piece Of Advice , If One Day In The Park , The Trees And The

Flowers Disappears , The Park Would Not Be Called The Park , It Would Simply Call The Enormous

Gigantic Playgound ; The Inhabitat Would No Longer Exist If You Don't Believe Me , At Least Think Of

What The Neighbours Think , By Distroying A Park Do You Think You Would Get Rewards For Doing

It , In Fact No Okay It Would Only Make More And More People To Hate You That's All I Want To Say

To You , You Want To Change Your Mindset Up To You Okay ? Ty .


W/Love , Kerina T Ribena

No comments:

Post a Comment